Get Involved

Without you, Cocoon House would not provide the safe shelter, strong relationships, and basic needs to homeless and at-risk teens.

Without you, Coccon House could not be there for parents of teens who are ready to run away or get kicked out - making it possible for them to live at home in harmony with their parents.

Check out these important ways to make a difference with no time commitment or with long-term commitments:

Donate:

Donate Now

Cocoon House is only 57% government funded, and we rely on you to help us make up the other 43%. As government cuts continue, we are relying more and more heavily on your donations and gifts to keep these services available to homeless and at-risk teens.

Click here to learn more about ways to donate, the financial health of the agency, and the difference you make.

 


 

Volunteer:

As a non-profit, Cocoon House relies heavily on your volunteer hours to make our work possible. Whether it is mentoring youth, joining us on Safe Place calls when youth are in crisis, or serving meals every Sunday as a guest chef, you are helping our teens learn that people care about them - NO STRINGS attached. This is a key to our work. With budget cuts, we are staffed to the licensing ratio requirements, making your impact even greater.

Click here for individual and group opportunities.

 

Employment Opportunities:

Cocoon House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in October 1991. Cocoon House promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.

Click here for a listing of current opportunities.