You can make a difference in a young person’s life at Cocoon House.
We offer individual and group volunteer opportunities at each of our sites. Because we maintain a license with the State of Washington, each volunteer must meet specific guidelines for volunteering:
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Complete a volunteer application and interview.
- Individuals must consent to and clear a background check.
- Volunteer groups should begin planning with Cocoon House 3-4 weeks before the event.
- Have a valid government issued ID.
To get started, please attend one of our Volunteer Info Sessions. These are offered twice a month and provide an overview of our programs and how your volunteer efforts can enrich them. They take place the first Thursday of every month from 4pm-5pm, and the third Thursday of every month from 9am-10am. They are located at our 2929 Pine Street location in downtown Everett. Please note: there will be no info sessions taking place on 9/15, 10/6, or 10/20.
See our current list of volunteer opportunities here.
For questions, information, or to RSVP for an info session, please call 425.259.5802 x123 or email email@example.com.