You can make a difference at Cocoon House.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Cocoon House. Volunteer opportunities are available on a very limited basis, thanks to our generous community! Please check for availability by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we maintain a license with the State of Washington, each volunteer must meet specific guidelines for volunteering:
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Complete a volunteer application and interview.
- Individuals must consent to and clear a background check.
- Volunteer groups should begin planning with Cocoon House 3-4 weeks before the event.
- Have a valid government issued ID.
If an opportunity is available, volunteers are asked to participate in a volunteer training with the program they are volunteering with at a designated time set by the program manager.
See our current list of volunteer opportunities here.
For questions, information, or to RSVP for an info session, please call 425.259.5802 x123 or email email@example.com.