You can make a difference at Cocoon House.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Cocoon House. Volunteer opportunities are available on a very limited basis, thanks to our generous community! Please check for availability by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we maintain a license with the State of Washington, each volunteer must meet specific guidelines for volunteering:
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Complete a volunteer application and interview.
- Individuals must consent to and clear a background check.
- Volunteer groups should begin planning with Cocoon House 3-4 weeks before the event.
- Have a valid government issued ID.
If an opportunity is available, volunteers are asked to participate in a volunteer training with the program they are volunteering with at a designated time set by the program manager.
Current Volunteer Opportunities: Meal Prep, Tutoring
For questions, information, or to RSVP for an info session, please call 425.259.5802 x125 or email email@example.com.