You can make a difference in a young person’s life at Cocoon House.
We offer individual and group volunteer opportunities at each of our sites. Because we maintain a license with the State of Washington, each volunteer must meet specific guidelines for volunteering:
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Complete a volunteer application and interview.
- Individuals must consent to and clear a background check.
- Volunteer groups should begin planning with Cocoon House 3-4 weeks before the event.
- Have a valid government issued ID.
To get started, please attend one of our Volunteer Info Sessions. These are offered twice a month and provide an overview of our programs and how your volunteer efforts can enrich them. They take place the first Thursday of every month from 4pm-5pm, and the third Thursday of every month from 9am-10am. They are located at our 2929 Pine Street location in downtown Everett.
See our current list of volunteer opportunities here.
For questions, information, or to RSVP for an info session, please call 425.259.5802 x123 or email email@example.com.