You can make a difference in a young person’s life at Cocoon House.
We offer individual and group volunteer opportunities at each of our sites. Because we maintain a license with the State of Washington, each volunteer must meet specific guidelines for volunteering:
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Complete a volunteer application and interview.
- Individuals must consent to and clear a background check.
- Volunteer groups should begin planning with Cocoon House 3-4 weeks before the event.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
See our current list of volunteer opportunities here.
For questions or more information, call 425.259.5802 x123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.